Intelligent service solutions for financial service providers
Expectations placed on banks, insurance companies, and building societies have changed in recent years. Service and communication on all channels, flexible services, and the best possible complete solutions to problems instead of pure financial service products are what customers expect of their insurance companies and building societies.
Financial markets are also becoming more transparent. Service departments are therefore confronted with increasingly well-informed customers who expect efficient, individual, correct service – especially in difficult cases. It is also becoming increasingly important for the financial industry to make use of every customer contact in the interest of sales.
In the past, employing trained personnel to provide service was sufficient; today, companies increasingly rely on individual service apps, knowledge databases, self-service solutions, or service portals.
Unymira offers IT solutions specially designed for financial service providers
Our solutions for insurance companies and building societies allow you to place your customers at the center of attention and offer them service on all channels. With our solutions, we take into account the special requirements for security and documentation as stipulated by BaFin and in EU regulations.
- Service apps – all information, such as contract overview, contract detail view, and claim notification, on your customers' smartphones, and protected chat capability with your personal adviser..
- Service portals – information and functions for your brokers and customers, with a modular broker portal or customer portal.
- Self-service solutions – dhelp your customers to help themselves. Self-service solutions actively provide service knowledge where customers expect it, such as on your corporate website.
- Chatbots – support service processes and simplify customer dialogues by using intelligent chatbots.
- Knowledge bases – active knowledge databases offer service staff not only a comprehensive reference work, but also interactive support for customer enquiries.
- Consultancy software – consultancy software breaks down the often dry matter vividly and attractively for your customers.
Thanks to our many years of experience and the implementation of numerous projects for banks, insurance companies, and building societies, we have been able to accumulate a great deal of industry-specific expertise.