Smart Alert -
Pro-active messaging and alarm system for IT notifications
Disruption and maintenance work in IT can interrupt the workflows of many users, resulting in a great deal of irritation. Almost everyone is familiar with the problem: The e-mail system isn’t working, or there is no internet connection. But what’s causing the problem?
Is it a central problem, or can it be found on the PC that is trying to make the connection? If your colleagues are having the same problem, the user contacts IT support – probably about the same time your colleagues are doing the same. The users are put on hold, and there is a spike in the number of service tickets.
Pro-active IT information to all affected users.
Smart Alert is an innovative IT messaging and alarm system that allows quick, direct distribution of information within the company. The notifications can be
- Displayed to a restricted user group only
- Sent in multiple languages
- Published at tailored times.
These functions allow IT service the greatest possible flexibility and efficiency in notifying users.
Advantages and Utility
for the user
- Targeted information for each situation
- Pro-active information about maintenance work ensures no workflow interruptions
- Greater efficiency since no time is lost in support hotline use
- Improved IT availability for complex queries
- Avoidance of information overload – affected users are notified in a targeted manner
- No missed information- alerts are displayed in a pop-up directly on the users computer
for IT service
- Quick reaction capability for urgent issues such as service disruption
- Reduced number of callers alleviates workload
- Greater productivity due to avoidance of standard-query calls
- More time for challenging queries and for correcting the disruption
- Satisfied users mean better IT reputation and acceptance
- Simple connection and integration into existing systems
Watch our Video
3 simple steps to push an IT Alert
Urgent notifications are immediately visible on the desktop as pop-ups
Smart Alert displays information about disruption notifications immediately on the affected users’ screens. The addressee can be selected using specific criteria:
- Organizational unit
- IP address range
- Client characteristic (such as processes running)
IT quick reaction capability for urgent issues such as service disruption