Unymira's Knowledge Bot is the best customer service chatbot for your business and it's a better customer experience too!
Provide instant 24/7 service from your website, social media account or app and still decide when to hand off to a live agent.
Define custom escalation points, dress it up in your brand and give it a unique personality! It analyzes chats and identifies at-risk customers and can automatically hand off to an agent or provide a discount code for example.
Our chatbot is easy to set up and integrates directly with Knowledge Center or your existing knowledge base. This ensures answers are always up-to-date and you don't have a separate source of data to maintain since it only pulls data from your knowledge management platform.
Bots can also pre-classify complex issues before transferring to a live agent, which significantly reduces the work staff has to do.
- 1 click to instant service
- Faster reaction time than live chat
- Easy escalation to a live agent
- 24/7 support
- Multi-language Support
- Integrates with your knowledge base - No information silos
- Easy to maintain & Quick to setup
- Website & social media integration
- Automates simple processes
- Reduce first level inquiries & Tickets
Faster Response Time
More time for complex cases
Knowledge Bot is ready out-of-the-box to integrate where you need it:
- Your website
- Facebook page
- Mobile apps
- Self-Service Portal
- Your Knowledge Base
As a central component of your customer service or IT service, our chatbot software can be used in a variety of different areas and quickly adapted to individual needs. It can be integrated on your company website, social media pages or in your app. Maintainance is equally simple with no technical background required so your agents can manage it.
- Informs customers
- Recommends FAQs
- Makes announcements
- Suggests relevant topics
- Pre-qualifies inquiries
- Analyzes and categorizes inquiries
- Selects and priorities requests
- Provides information (Text, PDFs etc.)
- Answers customer service inquiries
- Handle returns & complaints
- Asks whether issue was solved satisfactorily
- Asks about quality of service
- Conducts short customer surveys